Updated – 22 April 2020
Our services are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18. This includes creating an account and operating on our platform. Any persons under the age of 18 on the website are doing so without our knowledge or permission.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, which is your means of entering The Locker Room Application. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos and written content or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- You acknowledge that The Locker Room will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of The Locker Room will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Don’t use The Locker Room for anything illegal or transmit any harmful. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorised to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- You must have a valid email address to register for The Locker Room. Email addresses are validated on signup and users will not be allowed to sign in until their email has been confirmed.
- By signing up as a seller, you are agreeing that all content is yours and no one else’s
- You are agreeing that your content does not infringe on other copyrighted content
- If other people are in the content of which you upload, they have also been verified by the Locker Room and approved. Failure to do so can result in the removal of content or account being revoked as a seller
- When you sell on The Locker Room Platform, you are responsible for your own business, based at your address, and verified by your Government Issued Documentation.
- The verification process is controlled and processed by our Payment Gateway (Stripe), and we do not store any verification documentation, nor can we guarantee how long the verification process will take. Verification can take Stripe from a few minutes to a couple of business days to complete, depending on how readable the provided documentation is.
- All payments are done on your behalf by our Payment Gateway (Stripe), which may share some of your business information with the purchaser’s bank account.
- By agreeing to our ToS you are also agreeing to Stripe’s Connect Account ToS https://stripe.com/ie/connect-account/legal
- By subscribing to a seller’s profile, you agree to pay their stated fee which will renew on a month-by-month base (30 days)
- We do not guarantee the content provided by each seller
- If you do not wish to continue a subscription, it is your responsibility to contact The Locker Room to cancel the Service. Failure to do so will result in you being charged.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of a seller’s content. This is content is the intellectual property of a seller.
A dispute is when a customer claims with their bank that they did purchase a product, or claim that the product defected.
- When a dispute is filed, it is filed with the seller who a customer has purchased from.
- A dispute fee of €15 is charged by the bank where the dispute has originated from.
- The Locker Room will attempt to protect sellers and their content to the best of our ability. This means we will share access logs, and detailed purchasing information from the customer with their bank should they file a dispute.
- You expressly understand and agree that The Locker Room shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- The Locker Room application is in BETA testing. This means we do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The Locker Room does not warrant that the quality of any products, subscriptions, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your content at any time.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Materials; (b) to allow The Locker Room to display and store your Materials; and (c) that The Locker Room can, at any time, review all the Materials submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to a Services store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Materials. You are responsible for compliance of Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
Anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility.
The Locker Room’s Payments Service does not handle “Card Data” (defined as a cardholder’s account number, expiration date, and CVV2) as we do NOT receive or store cardholder data. We provide a checkout page that sends “Card Data” to your merchant processor directly at the time of checkout processing. We then receive a token which represents the Card Data.
By agreeing to this you are also agreeing to Stripe’s Service Agreement