Created – 8 October 2019
Our services are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18. This includes creating an account and operating on our platform. Any persons under the age of 18 on the website is doing so without our knowledge or permission.
- All content is monitored by us to ensure that it follows our acceptance policy and is lawful and legal.
- We do not store sensitive information like your address, government-issued ID, or financial information. Instead, this information is stored with our third-party payment gateway, Stripe.
- We do not transfer your data out of the European economic area.
All users are either creators or buyers.
- Creators are in control of setting their monthly subscription price and set prices of their online media shop
- Buyers buy content from their chosen influences and can unsubscribe and subscribe as they wish
Information we collect:
All Users (We will store this in our database):
- Email Address
Seller – All information below is securely stored by Stripe, and will only be accessed by us for technical debugging, or payment dispute purposes:
- Home Address
- Country of Residence
- Bank Account Details
- Government Issued ID
- IP Address and User-agent when a seller accepts the terms and conditions to both The Locker Room LTD and Stripe.
Buyer – All information below is securely stored by Stripe, and will only be accessed by us for technical debugging, or payment dispute purposes:
- Billing Address
- Credit/Debit Card
To make the user experience more enjoyable we make ask you for some more information such as a profile photo and a username and other data that will be public for others to view publicly. We will always make sure to inform you which information you choose to share is public and which is for private use or third-party use. Information we get when you use our website.
When you use our website, we collect information about the content you have viewed or shared.
Usage Information – we collect information that accounts have viewed so that we can recommend other creators’ similar content.
Content information – we collect content that you share on our website such are photos, videos comments and text posts and the information with that of who has viewed/ liked/ commented on it and all such metadata associated with each post.
Device information – we collect information on the type of device you use and IP address, how long you viewed each post for and at what times during the day. We do not take your exact location just the local area. This is to help us with expecting high amounts of traffic at certain points in the day, the view which locations are most active, time zones.
Information we collect during a user session:
- Access time
- How long you visited the website
- What pages you visited
- The device you use/ what web browser you have used
- Your geolocation/ IP address
How we use information:
We use this information to make sure that all guidelines are being followed by both the creator and the buyer as this creates for a more enjoyable experience for everyone. We also have this data to allow us to make sure everything is lawful. We do this in many ways
- Develop a better functioning website and a more user-friendly interface
- Protect our products and services
- To allow us to communicate with you including by mail for if you have any queries.
- To monitor trends and improve on areas with high traffic
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or any illegal activity
- To enforce the terms and conditions.
Stripe’s Service Agreement:
Payment processing services for sellers on The Locker Room are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a seller on The Locker Room, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of The Locker Room enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide The Locker Room accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize The Locker Room to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Should you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]